MISSION & VISION
Our vision is to help save lives by providing world class training to and equipping different stakeholders of emergency response systems to enable them to diligently and effectively handle all medical emergencies.
We aspire to help provide the best of the emergency medical care to the world by the year 2025.In our vision we dream of a world where:
- Everyone has immediate access to the best Emergency Medical Care
- There are adequate number of Emergency Physicians, Emergency Nurses, Emergency Medical Technicians, First Responders, and Volunteers – all well trained and ready to save lives at all times.
- Immediate access to emergency medical care irrespective of caste, creed, gender, wealth, or geographic location.
Our mission is to SAVE LIVES…In this mission we dedicate ourselves:
- To provide standardized worldclass training in the field of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Trauma Care and Disaster Preparedness for healthcare providers.
- To help improve the quality of delivery of services in the field of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Trauma Care and Disaster Management.
- To develop satellite centers offering life saving training in areas across Asia, Africa and other Developing Countries in the world.
- To support the National, State, and local governments/authorities in their efforts to improve Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Trauma Care and Disaster Management.
- To associate with Institutions, NGOs/civil societies and motivated individuals in building capacity by educating and conducting awareness programs in medical emergencies and mass casualty incidents.
- To provide consulting services for Governments and Institutions for establishing Centers of Excellence for Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Trauma Care and Disaster Management Training.
- To assist with Capacity Building Measures for trained Emergency Physicians, Emergency Medical Technicians, and First Responders globally.
- To help develop Emergency Departments (ED), Emergency Medical Services, Disaster Mitigation and Management systems and personnel for developing countries.